Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Playing Around with the Background



So my dear friend Becca explained how to have a cute background on your blog. It only took me a couple days to figure out how to do it. I thought I was computer literate...we'll Becca you are the Master!


Rob is out of town for the next couple days and I seem to spend my time cleaning and doing yard work while he is gone. Loads of Fun! I really think Jackson was sick of me today...good thing he gets to go to work tomorrow. At Felt Lighting he gets to play with Grandma Debbie, Grandpa Gary, Aunt Abby and Uncle Bear (what more could a baby want than all that attention).


Anyhow, here are some cute pictures of Jackson playing.


Special thanks to the Mayfields who have outfitted Jackson with all the cool toys!

3 comments:

Gold-E said...

Hi Megan,
I'm stalking your blog - so I want to know how you get the cute backgrounds. I've tried, but am ultimately clueless, so my blog is just a blogspot template. Lame. Yours is so cute!
Rebekah Gold (Rachel Albertsen's sister)

Rachel said...

Hey maybe you can give my sister and I a two for one tutorial. How lame are we?

The Morley's said...

Megg-
Nice, you figured it out, you are brilliant!!!! Those pictures of Jack are sooo cute, he looks all grown up.