This is the second year that I've attended the Utah Women's Football Camp and it just keeps getting better! Here are some pics from the first class. Highlights were spending time with my fellow Utah Ladies, Q & A with Coach Whittingham and going over plays from the Michigan game. I have to admit that I am really learning a lot about Football. I know your proud of me Rob :)! GO UTES!
Tammy and I at the Trophy case...did you know that the Fiesta Bowl trophy is worth 2.4 million! The real one is stored in Tempe, AZ.
Becca, Misty, Stephanie and Tammy chillin' in the weight room.
A fellow Ute Lady, Misty and I hanging out at our QB Brian Johnson's locker!
1 comment:
Ok Megg, I didn't realize how really dedicated to Utah Football you two were. Is this something you do out of love for Rob, or is this actually fun? :) I am very jealous that you can actually stand to sit outside and watch the games.
Post a Comment