Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ALL CAUGHT-UP

I know I haven't posted for a LONG time, so here it goes. I'll get all caught-up only to hopefully not fall behind again! Why is it that May is such a BUSY month? We've been running and running! I've complied a list to catch-up...sorry no pictures for your viewing pleasure :(.

- May 8th we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. It was a great date-nite. Rob and I have really been blessed to have each other in our lives. I know he makes me a better person, he makes me try new things and he helps me see life through different glasses. We have TONS of fun together and I am looking forward to many, many more years! Love you Rob!

- Ran in the annual Race For the Cure with some friends from the neighborhood. I am always so touched to see the masses of mostly women out supporting each other!

- Yard work, yard work, yard work...need I say more?

- We've been hitting the box office lately. Before having Jack I really took for granted going to a movie. Now it is a real treat to sit next to Rob, hold hands and watch an uninterrupted non-kid movie.

- Living Traditions Festival, or as Rob and I like to call it, Ethnic Food Night! We love this Festival in downtown SLC! We stumbled across it a couple years ago and love coming back. What is it about tons of little ethnic food booths, great music and friends that make for a perfect night.

- Just got back from a whirlwind trip to Arizona to see my brother Josh and his family. It was a super short trip, but the main reason for going down was to support Josh in his new calling as a Bishop. Josh is a very talented and humble man. He has so much love in his heart for his family and I know he will serve and love his ward. I have told him many, many times how grateful I am to have him as an older brother. He has always been such a good example to me. I have to admit it was a little hard following him in school because he was such a smarty-pants and a perfectionist! We have a great relationship and I am so excited for him and his family as they open up this new chapter in their lives. Josh and Cheryl make a wonderful team...can you call people power couples? If so, they are most definitely one! Good luck Josh and family, we love you lots!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the anniversary! Yard work never ends, ugg. I guess you like to hang out at Lowe's like Mark! I heard that about Josh - wow - that will be a challenge, but he will be great. That's great that you got to go to AZ.