Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holiday Fun Part II

We were so lucky to have Rob home for the week between Christmas and New Years. We spent the time hanging out with family, seeing movies, playing games with friends, shopping and just spending some quality time together as a family. We went snowshoeing one day up Big Cottonwood canyon. It was BEAUTIFUL, but really cold. The kiddos did really well despite the cold. Jack even tried out his new snowshoes Santa brought him.


Parker was a little tuckered out!




Jack wanted "NEEDED" a ride on the way down, so I took a turn carrying him. We passed someone on the trail who asked why Rob wasn't carrying a child and I told them this was my way of burning off a few extra calories. I think it worked ;)!



2 comments:

The Lymans said...

That last picture just makes me tired! Glad you had a great holiday.

Mom and Kenz said...

You guys are amazing!!!