Dad packing up the skis with Mom.
Abby and I outside the condo.
We spent time snowshoeing, skiing, eating and taking naps. There was so much snow up there...a true winter wonderland.
The most exciting event of the vacation was getting a call from Jeremy saying that he had rolled the Exterra right outside of Afton, WY. He was just fine, but the car was quite damaged. Anyhow, we made a few trips back and forth from Jackson to Afton. We are so glad that Jeremy is alright. We were joking that he must have 9 lives like a cat...I think he has used up at least 4. We love Uncle Bear and are so blessed to have him in our family.
You are probably wondering why I would have called that exciting...well it actually turned pretty comical getting home. Picture this, 6 people (one of them is a baby and you know how much stuff babies have) 5 sets of snowshoes, 5 sets of skies, poles, boots and one extremely large snowboard. Now, you know that skit that they do at the circus with all the clowns in the car, well that is exactly how we felt driving home from Jackson Hole. Without my mom's EXTREME PACKING SKILLS we would have never made it. The pictures just don't do justice. What a trip that we will always remember!

1 comment:
I hear racks work pretty well.
Post a Comment