Saturday, April 12, 2008

BABIES WATCHING BASKETBALL

We had our friends over to watch the National Championship game. The grown-ups had fun and so did the little boys!

Jack and Luke playing.
Tommy LOVED this silky blanket...he spent all night playing on it! We wont tell his dad that it's hot pink.
Buddies!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Rob and Meggan,
What a treat to find you through Cheryl's new blog. Thanks for inspiring her. I really want to know how you got that great wallpaper on your blog. I keep trying to make ours look good, but it's mostly just boring.
Amy Warner Stephenson
P.S. Your little Jack is so cute!

The Morley's said...

Such a fun night and such cute boys. We're sure going to have our hands full with these boys!

birdie said...

yay!! I love babies and I love basketball - what better combo is there?

Ashley said...

Hey Meggan!!! It's been a long time! What a cute son you have, it's great to see what you've been up to. I miss all the good ol' times!