Monday, August 11, 2008

Zoo With Daddy & Dishwasher

Rob and Jack with the Elephants!
Riding the Train...Choo Choo!


My little helper at the Dishwasher!

8 comments:

Misty said...

Go Rob! Mike hates the zoo and is all too happy to let me take the kids while he's at work.

The Morley's said...

Nice that Jack just plays on the dishwasher door. Luke instantly tries to climb onto the door. Yeah, I can't open the dishwasher if he's around!

birdie said...

Cute little guy. Emmie has started pulling up to the dishwasher and I'm envisioning her slipping and smashing her face into the corner any day now.

Bar M U said...

Yes! Train them to do dishes early :) and you'll have a happy daughter-in-law someday.

Cheryl said...

I loved the singing video. Grandma Debbie says we need to see his rendition of Barbara Ann! I can't wait to see him in person it has been too long since I've been home. Thanks for lending the parents to us, the boys are in heaven.

Mark Anna Kaizer & Ryker said...

you will have to send me an invite to your blog it will only let me look at it through matt n angie for some reason. We missed you guys at Stella's funeral, but hope you had a great time. take care!

Mark Anna Kaizer & Ryker said...

Hey your blog is working now...so my computer must have been being weird or something. Anyhow your page is way cute I love the new pics of jackson!

talonandanna said...

fun outting. cute pics! you're such a cute little family, i just want to pinch all your cheeks! :) we totally need to go to the zoo one day. have a great weekend!