Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Fun!

A couple pictures from our weekend. Rob and Jack had fun mowing the lawn. We had an awesome tour of Rob's work. For those of you who don't know he works for a company that family and or friends are not allowed in. You have to have some serious clearance to go in. Once a year they have an open house for the families. It was really cool to see where Rob works and all the amazing things his company builds. I knew it was big, but I didn't really have a realistic picture of it in mind. I have one picture of the outside...no pictures were allowed inside. Saturday night we drove down to Provo to eat some of the MOST DELICIOUS yogurt at Rich's (my brother-in-law) new store, YOZONE. The yogurt store is really fun! It's self-serve with yummy flavors and all the toppings you can dream of. I've already planned out my next trip down there...toppings and all. They have done a FANTASTIC job with it. The grand opening was last weekend- started off with a bang for sure. Here's to selling yogurt for many years to come! Jack and Luke loved the Yozone so much that they found a corner and were going to spend the night. Congrats, Rich and Abby!




4 comments:

Bar M U said...

Can you say what he does for work or is it super confidential? Maybe he works with aliens or with the FBI or something undercover :) how cool!

Misty said...

I have an identical picture of Christian mowing the lawn at that age with Mike! So cute.

Jules Holbrook said...

I'll have to tell Todd and Christianne about the yogurt place. They're obsessed with Yoasis down in Provo. Maybe they'll switch! I'm surprised you ventured into COUGAR territory. :)

birdie said...

How cute is that pic of Rob and Jackson?! I love his little lawn mower.