


Our Halloween weekend started off Thursday night with a date-night to see "THRILLER". For those of you who don't know our dating story...Rob took me to see "THRILLER" for our first date second time around (ask me if that doesn't make sense). The night we saw it the first time (9 years ago) I think we were both a little nervous (I know I most definitely was). Here was Rob asking me out again after not seeing each other for a year and a half. I was cautiously giddy to see him again. Anyhow, the night (first time) was fantastic. The nerves wore off and we decided to start dating again...three months later we were engaged. So...in honor of that momentous night in our dating history I thought it would be fun to see "Thriller" again. Although this time we weren't nervous, but I have to admit that the giddiness of being with Rob has never wore off! I remember the first time we were both a little too nervous to eat, but this time we enjoyed a wonderful meal at the Broiler- I really like to eat on my dates! Really fun date Rob! Thanks for being a wonderful husband.
Friday night we had pizza with friends and then took to the street to enjoy the Trick-Or-Treating. Jack LOVED it! He had so much fun knocking on doors and blazing right into peoples homes. He thought he was playing at each house. Good Times!
Here are the pics to document our fun holiday!
2 comments:
Is that the Market Street Broiler? I could really use some chowder right about now! Mi favorito. Happy First-Date-Done-Over Anniversary! Sounds like fun. :)
Hi Meggan! I found your blog as I blog surfed. Looks like your family is going great. What fun Halloween activities!
Post a Comment