Monday, February 23, 2009

Binky Bliss

The picture is dark, but if you look close you can see why. I took this while Jack was asleep and I didn't want to wake him. Needless to say, he likes to have his Binky's while he sleeps. I think the one balanced on his head is pretty funny. I've come in to find him with a Binky covering each eye and one in each hand and of course one in his mouth. Life with Jack is never dull, even when it's naptime!


5 comments:

Misty said...

I love it! We have far too many binkies floating around this house. I know I need to break her of the habit before long but they just make life so much easier!

Gold-E said...

That is so funny! Cute little guy.

Addy said...

That is soooo cute! Thanks for risking waking him up to get us a picture.

Amanda said...

What a great picture! I think babies that use binkies are happier. The photo op was worth the risk of waking him up!

talonandanna said...

this is great! oh do they love their binkies. and aren't they so darling when their eyes are shut. LOL hope you guys are doing well. we need to get together again. missed ya at the superbowl!