Just got back from spending some time in beautiful Maui. We traveled with some great friends. The trip was wonderful! Lots of beach time, lots of eating and relaxing. I loved being there, but I was happy to come home and spend time with Jack...we sure missed him. Jack had the full attention of Grandma's and Grandpa's as well as Aunts and Uncles and Cousins...he didn't have much time to complain. BTW- he's been sleeping a ton- I think he had too much fun :). Here are some pictures of our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













7 comments:
Great pictures... looks like a great time was had by all!
wooooowwww! That looks so great. So green!
wow! what fun! glad to hear that you guys had a great trip. gorgeous photos. thanks for sharing!
(hey- and we'd love to have a visit as you said, give us about a week longer, little rylan has been under the lights day/night and treyden is sick with a pretty bad cough and fever- perfect timing huh?)
thanks for your messages and your excitement for us- we love you guys!
I am SO jealous! What a great trip!
I was so excited to see your photos! I have been missing you. Everyday I think about you. When ever I go to pick up the phone something happens. I hope to see you tomorrow morning bright and early.
Oops I forgot to sign is as me. That was Clara talking not Evan:)
I love Hawaii!! It's been a year since our trip and I want to go back so bad. I'm glad you had such a great time.
Post a Comment