Monday, April 20, 2009

Jackisims



I wanted to document some of our favorite little one liners from Jack. He's been so funny lately...funny to us at least :).
Here are some of our favs:
"Thank you much"
"Carry You"
"Excuse Me"- he does this one after he tuts
"How are you"
We've had many discussions about things that "scare you" lately. Some things on his list are...
- the Furnace
- the Fridge
- the Robot at Luke's house
- Bugs
- Swoop (the University of Utah Mascot)
It's pretty darn cute what he thinks are scary things- how does he know what being scared is anyway?
One last little story. Last week for FHE we were looking at the cover of the Ensign and we asked Jackson who was on the cover. He looked at it and said "Jesus"...right we said. "What is Jesus doing we asked him?" "He's eating Pancakes", Jack said with a very straight face. Rob and I couldn't hold back the giggles. FYI the cover of the Ensign magazine was a picture of Jesus blessing the sacrament.
Can't wait for more of this little guys thoughts! We sure love his energy.

1 comment:

Marni Bown said...

I love their honesty. I am always what sparked some of their questions. So cute.