I know I mentioned that my Birthday was coming up, but did I mention that it was the BIG 3-0!!! I'm fine with it...no big deal right! More life experience behind you and more to look forward to. It's been a lot of fun celebrating. Here's some of my fav's from this B-Day;
- Dinner at Ruth's Diner and a movie after with friends
- Family Birthday Dinners
- Fruit Pizza
- Mountain Bike Baby
- Riding the Mountain Bike
I thought I would take you all on a trip down memory lane. I was thinking of some of my Birthday's of the past. My mom always made a BIG DEAL about Birthday's. It was our day to feel REALLY special. My mom threw great parties. I remember one in particular where we had a Cabbage Patch Picnic. All my little friends were invited as well as their Cabbage Patch Dolls. We had a fun little picnic where my mom made matching bibs for all of us...dolls included. Games, Cake and Ice cream, and goodie bags were always part of the party. My 16 and 17 Birthday's were celebrated down at EFY. I remember when Rob and I were dating he surprised me with tickets to Phantom of the Opera...what a great night :)! I spent one Birthday in NYC touring the new Manhattan Temple. Another year older, but so much fun to look back on and TONS of fun to look forward to. Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment