Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Confessions

I have to confess...I slept through my 5:30 a.m. workouts this week! Okay, I feel better letting everyone know that I've been a SLACKER. Honestly, I really LOVE going to my workout classes. I started doing this intense 45 min workout class last July. I was at the stage that no matter what I did I could not get the flab from having a baby to disappear. This class did it! So I love it for not only that reason, but I feel a whole lot better when I go and I get to workout with some of my best friends! That having been said, this week I missed out. I only miss a class when we are out of town, sick or I've been up all night with a certain child :). So what was my excuse this week...nada, sleep won. I do have to admit that normally my child wakes up at the crack of dawn, this week he slept in until 8:30 and 9:00 a.m., so my sleeping through my class paid off. I am well rested and a little bit more flabby, but I feel GREAT. Next week I'll be better, I PROMISE.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I forgive you. :) My mother used to always say, "Sleep is sacred." I agree.