I should be catching up and posting about the fun Christmas we had...I'll get there sooner or later. Right now I just have to say does anyone like this time of year? The decorations are gone, the excitement from gifts has worn off, the sky is SO GRAY and yucky and to top it all off- I'm tired and fat! That sounds really awful, but just had to ask if anyone feels the same way.
I should know that this time of year always gets me a little blue. I'm not saying I'm going to do anything drastic, but I might need some sunshine soon!
Now that I've got that all out of the way. Tomorrow I think I'll go buy myself a new bag and some fresh flowers. That should do it, okay maybe I need some ice cream as well!
Happy January :) !
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes!!! How funny--I just blogged about the same thing. Spring can't get here fast enough!
you are not alone my friend. and the truth is, some of us are fat and tired but we don't have a good reason like you do! :) happy shopping for that perfect bag and if you're in the mood for nielsens frozen custard, give me a buzz. :) we really need to get together and visit and let the kids play, it's been a while since gardner village.
Post a Comment