2009
Merry Christmas from our home to yours!
Since we've been married each Christmas I choose one of our fun pictures (mainly from some fun trip we took) to put in our Christmas Cards, well...the past couple years I've looked through my plethora of pictures and I can't seem to find one of the entire family. There's PLENTY of Jack, some more of Jack and me and then some of Jack and Rob, but all of us together- FORGET IT! Not that we don't do things as a family, we do, but capturing the moment with all three of us is not a task that usually gets crossed off the list. Anyhow, this year and last year the picture looks quite similar, it's taken in our home by our dear friend Becca (thanks again!). Next year I'll get on top of getting entire family pictures taken- before the Christmas Season starts and we can continue on the tradition Rob and I started as newlyweds. Here are some Christmas pictures from the past for your viewing pleasure!




3 comments:
Wait until there are six of you to group together. We never have family shots. In fact, there are very few pictures of me in them - I'm usually always the photographer when we're all together.
Cute pictures! Cute family!
I love your pictures! I especially love the 2004 picture...So cute you two, you look like a perfect couple. Love you guys!
Post a Comment