These last few weeks have been a little crazy. Rob has been working a ton lately and doing the single parent thing is hard on us all, but that's not what I am trying to wrap my head around. We've heard some news about multiple close friends that is a little hard to process. Choices that we make affect not just ourselves, but our entire circles. This weekend we also found out that a dear friend of our family passed away suddenly. He was so young- My head and heart feel like they can't quite get things processed.
Last night as Rob and I finally sat down next to each other we grabbed each others hands and I realized how fragile everything is. I am SO BLESSED and I hope and pray that I can be the person I need to be to continue to live with my loving husband and beautiful children for a long time to come.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We've had a similar moment in time a few years back. I know what you mean.
megg- love all the updated photos of the kiddos and the events that you guys have been involved in. it's harder to find time to blog with two isn't it? :) but worth it for sure! sorry for your losses recently. life is fragile. we are all so blessed. you are doing a fantastic job as a mother and wife. i cherish your friendship, even thought life sometimes is hard to balance for me and i don't get around as much as i'd like to. :( if you wanna do a girl's night out or a play date some time soon- i'm totally up for it!
Post a Comment