Dining Room chandelier with berries and greenery adorned with glitzy ornaments.
Our mantel in the Living Room makes me happy every time I pass by it. I HEART the big polk-a-dotted ornaments and love seeing new stockings added.
Theses three little trees are just the perfect combination of glitter and straight lines- They were a fun little find!This year I started a new tradition with the little house. In years past I've put treats in all the doors to count down until the BIG DAY, but this year I mixed things up a bit. Each day there is a piece of paper that has something Christmasy written on it; for example some things we have done (drink a cup of hot chocolate, eat a treat, go to the Festival of Trees). There have also been some fun pre-Christmas gifts like a new Christmas story and a new Christmas movie. Each day is something fun to do or unwrap. It gets us in the spirit for the season. It warms my heart that each morning as Jackson wakes up he asks to go see what the house tells us for the day- Oh to have the excitment of a child at Christmastime!

3 comments:
I think I'm going to use your advent idea next year. I'm tired of all the treats.
The advent house has been my kids' favorite every year. The one thing I've learned is to make sure you plan carefully before you load it up. Sounds like you've got it well under control!
Love the advent idea... can I steal it for next year? Also I love the bulbs from the lights!!!
Post a Comment