Thursday, March 24, 2011

A month SERIOUSLY!!

I can't believe it's been an entire month since I posted last. Let's just say we've been gone a lot ;). There is a lot to catch-up on. Life has been flying by at lighting speed and I'm just trying to keep up.

Since the last post we've been up to hang out in Jackson, WY for a wintry weekend and then for a week spent visiting family in Arizona. We went from 5' of snow to 85 degrees and loved both extremes. In the interim Rob's been in and out of the city, we've been keeping busy doing laundry, playing with toys and taking trips to the Zoo and the Children's Museum. Parker is now crawling and refusing to eat any type of baby food. He is pulling himself up on things and trying to crawl or jump out of everything. He wants to walk SO bad...his little head has the bruises to prove it.

Jackson is LOVING school and is having so much fun playing with Lego's (the star war versions). He has started soccer again and we've been outside riding his new bike every chance the weather will let us.

I was released from my music calling of 4 years and put in the primary as a teacher to the 9 year olds. I am LOVING primary! I adore the children and I am learning SO much about the basics of the gospel. It feels so good to return to your roots and review some of the things in the most simple form that you haven't studied about for a while.

Rob seems to work, work and work some more. His travel schedule has let up in the last two weeks, but it will pick-up next week again. He was able to get to the golf course with his siblings to try out his new set of irons that he got for his birthday and hit a movie on a "man date" while we were away in Arizona.

We are SO looking forward to Spring weather so we can get into the garden and play outside. Life is full and we are truly blessed!!

No comments: