Thursday, April 21, 2011

Costco Waffels

Dear Costco Organic Freezer Waffles,

You looked so GOOD in the store, and even the "sample" I had of you was good, but the second I have brought you into my kitchen you have been nothing but disappointing. This morning your dance with the toaster was nothing less of a disaster, you came out either burnt or soggy. The idea of having you in a pinch on those rushed mornings is an idea that doesn't seem to produce any of the delicious results I had hoped for. I had bought you for a healthier alternative to your counterpart the eggo... guess I'll have to go back. See you later Organic Costco Waffle- no more for me thank you!

Sincerely,

Me

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You need a toaster oven! I'm surprised that as a Felt you are a toaster user. That was one of our marriage ground rules. Josh was adamant that we would use a toaster oven. :)