
Party face!

Checking out his Birthday presents...this kid got SPOILED!

The aftermath of the cake (the pictures are in reverse)


I thought he was done and then he stuck his feet in.




Party decorations... I hung some of my favorite pictures of Parker off the chandelier

Birthday cake for Parker to destroy

Party favors

Cupcakes

Party Time, for Parker is one! I can't believe it, my little baby is one. I know that sounds so cliche', but it's absolutely true. Parker has been such a pure joy to have in our family. Within the last couple months his little personality is coming out. He is thoughtful and watches very carefully to figure things out and then he sets out to do them. I know I am biased because I am his mom, but he is one smart little cookie...too smart for his own good. Parker loves to snuggle and gives the best kisses and hugs. He reserves the most tender ones for me- he pretty much has me wrapped around his little finger. P-dawg loves to eat, he out-eats his older brother quite frequently. Parker also LOVES music, he gets his groove on whenever there's a catchy tune playing. We have been so blessed to have this tender, spunky little spirit in our home. We love you Parker and hope you have a Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Happy Day little guy! We hope it was wonderful.
Post a Comment