Monday, May 9, 2011

Ten Blissfull Years of Marriage!



This is was what was left of my dinner- so yummy!



One of the two bathrooms


Rob and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary! Can't believe it has been that long- it has just flown by. Rob suprised me by a night away. We went to Park City and stayed at the Waldorf Astoria...we just happened to get an upgraded room (oh darn). The lobby of the hotel is everything you think a WA to be, but it had that classy/rustic mix you think of when dreaming of the Park City high life. Our room was that and more; it was equipped with two full bathrooms, two fireplaces, a jetted tub, a full kitchen, dining room and 3 flat screen TV's. Can you say we were just a little SPOILED. It was so fun to feel pampered for a night away. Our anniversary just happened to fall on the same day as Mother's day this year, so we splurged a little on dinner and counted that for both. The night away was fantastic- just Rob and I, relaxing- eating gourmet food, doing a little shopping and just remembering why we love and adore each other.


When I say that we have been blissfully married I really, truly mean it. Rob is and has been such a blessing in my life. I was crazy in love with this man 10 years ago when we got married and I am even more in love today. Thank you for the last 10, here's to an eternity!!


A big THANK YOU to Abby my bestest sister in the entire world who came and watched the kiddos while we were away. Our children didn't even miss us at all- who needs mom and dad when you have an Aunt Abby! Thank you again wonderful Abby, you are the BEST!







3 comments:

talonandanna said...

happy 10 YEARS! nice work. :) you guys are great! thanks for your examples to us. what a fun mini get away!

Mom and Kenz said...

Happy Anniversary! You deserved a wonderful celebration!

thederricks said...

Wow!!! What a fun place to stay and how wonderful to get away! Happy 10 Years! It was so fun to get to see you yesterday! Your boys are so cute. Love those big brown eyes!!!