Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's August...where did July go?

24th of July Bountiful Parade
Parker at the Zoo

Jack, Luke and Tom at the Zoo

Abby and I at the Indigo Girls concert (quite the intersting crowd)

Parker and Jack at the Children's Garden


July seemed to fly by in a flash. Life has been pretty crazy around here. At the end of June we decided to put our home up for sale. We found a home relatively near by that we liked and made an offer. The offer is contingent on us selling our home. Needless to say this has been the summer of getting those little projects around the house done. Rob's been busy at work and his travel schedule has let up enough for a couple quick weekend trips and some playtime with the family. I've come to the conclusion that I don't really care for living life in limbo. I'm a planner through and through and it's hard to plan when you don't know which direction you are suppose to go in. If our home sells then great, if it doesn't then well go back to the drawing board of looking at a remodel/addition. I'm trying to have a good attitude and keep the faith that things will work out for the best.




Now onto some of the fun things. We've been trying to have some fun in the midst of all the work. The kiddos and I have spent some quality time at the pool, the Zoo, the Children's Museum, Thanksgiving point and anything else we can think of. Our weekly neighborhood playgroup has been tons of fun. The 4th and the 24th were also celebrated in style. The month ended off with Rob and I taking a little vacay to Lake Powell with some friends. My parents were wonderful and took the kids so we could enjoy some alone time. Great month and here it is in pictures.




No comments: