We are LOVING this beautiful warm Fall weather we are having! We can't be outside enough. The kiddos and I are trying to get in as much as we can before the inevitable winter comes upon us. We've been to see the Witches at Gardner Village, a trip to the Fire Station, a meet and greet with Lighting McQueen, Mater and Finn McMissel and a fun-filled day at Cornbelly's. Good times and great memories!
| Sophie, Luke, Olivia and Jack getting their hula-hoop on |
![]() |
| Parker's Blue Steel look |
![]() |
| Jackson and Parker have "meetings" to plan out their next grand adventure |
![]() |
| Fire Station tour with Jack's Preschool class |
| Hello Lighting McQueen |
![]() |
| Cornbelly's with the ladies |
| Parker and Emmie |
| Ariya and Jackson |






1 comment:
I love the name for Parker's famous poker face. I hope he grows up a little smarter than Zoolander!
Post a Comment