Friday, September 23, 2011

Open House Blues

I should be cleaning my house because tomorrow we have an Open House scheduled, but I can't seem to get in gear.  Honestly I am kinda tired of the constant cleaning and showing of the house.  We've had lookers, but no offers yet...  I guess that is good since we haven't found a home that we like yet either.  BLAH!  I'm not in a good state of mind about this whole housing situation.  It's not fun to sell and it's not really fun to look.  Does anybody out there have a magic wand that would make this all go the way it is meant to go.  Okay, now I'll get into gear and get the house in "show shape".  Come stop by tomorrow if nothing else to see the fruits of my labor :).

2 comments:

The Lymans said...

I selfishly wish you would stay, but realize you need some more room. Hang in there and good luck!!

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry Megg! Hang in there girl!