Thursday, November 17, 2011

New York 2011

Top of the Empire State Building
"Occupy" Wall Street



Times Square


Lady Liberty


Rob and I took a quick trip to New York with our friends Barrett and Becca. We made the arrangements the week before and things all fell into place so we could go. We left the kiddos at home with family and took off to the city. Rob and I have a soft spot in our hearts for New York and it seems to draw us back. The last time we were there was 5 years ago, so we were definitely needing some "city time".


The highlights of the trip were seeing Wicked, getting to sit on the second row of Dave Letterman (if you pause the DVR just right you can see all four of us, but don't blink because then you'll miss us), shopping at H&M, eating incredible food, and a private tour of Madison Square Garden. It seemed that everything on the trip just went our way. The only disappointment was that McDonald's on 5th Ave was out of fountain Diet Coke, so Becca and I had to go next door to get our fix.


Great trip, good memories and I can't wait to get back to the city!



2 comments:

Sister Kamille Amy Clifford said...

i am incredibly jealous! how fun!

Mom and Kenz said...

So fun... glad you got to go. You deserved a fun break!