Jackson
- loves school, his teacher and all his friends in class
- is found singing/humming the Star Wars theme song all day long
- is into legos and can build some pretty cool space ships
- loves watches and especially his new lego watch from Grandma
- can't wait to have a babysitter come over and play
- is into all things lego Star Wars
Parker
- LOVES Buzz Lightyear (carries Buzz around, puts Buzz to bed, asks about Buzz constantly)
- Is talking and learning new words each day. Some of our favorites are; "Oh man", Kack Kack (Jack), more, nana, boot ball (football)
- Loves to be sung to at night and before naps. He requests his songs and after I'm done singing he always says more and again- then he continues to put his head on my chest and snuggle. His favorite songs are, "I am a Child of God", "Praise to the Man" and "Rock a Bye Baby".
- Parker loves to snuggle right before and right after he sleeps
- He loves to eat and will eat just about anything I put in front of him
My heart has been heavy these past couple weeks with some struggles that those who are close to us have been dealing with. It makes me take a look at my own life and realize that although we all have problems, the ones that I thought we so huge in my own life are minuscule compared to others. It also makes me so grateful for our children and the chance that I have to raise them and hug them and kiss their cute little cheeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment