Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bah Humbug...

Seriously I LOVE this time of year, but it's taking me some time to get-into-it this year. Rob and I were both discussing this tonight, we both feel a little warn down by life. Things are so BUSY and hard and whine, whine, whine. You know the drill- it's the same for everyone. I think one of the major reasons for my lack of Holiday cheer is our little disaster we had a couple weeks back. The whole thing just put our lives on hold and I am still trying to play catch-up. I've made a new resolution today though...take the time each day to feel the peace that the Spirit of the season can bring. It's simple really, just go back to the basics of reading your scriptures and praying and fortifying yourself, recharging your spiritual batteries. It makes a difference and I am trying to change my focus on the real reason for this season, the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.

No comments: