- Rob spent a week or so in Europe for work, the kiddos and I survived this trip without any huge drama. No wind storms, no trips to the ER and everyone was somewhat healthy. Jackson and Parker were so happy to have dad home and even more excited about the "Kinder Surprises" that he brought home for them (they are a chocolate egg with a toy inside- bought and made in Germany).
- Went snowshoeing a couple times- once at Silver Lake (snow was lacking) and once at Taggart Lake (snow was AMAZING).
- Took a weekend trip up to the condo in Jackson Hole
- Jack had swimming lessons twice a week and is getting really good his water tricks
- Found out I have little condition called Chronic Hives- it's been around for about a year and were just trying to figure out the right doses of meds to stop the breakouts. My favorite is when my lips swell-up...it looks like Botox gone bad.
- Pinterest...my new time waster and recipe finder. I've tried a bunch of new recipes I've found off this site- each one totally LOVED. My favorites are; Chicken Parmesan with Avocado, Pizza Panini, Salt & Vinegar Roasted Potatoes, Home-made Cinnamon & Sugar Doughnuts. Seriously this is not good for my waistline ;).
2 comments:
You can get Kinder Eier (the children's eggs) at Vosen's Bakery in downtown SLC, and maybe over at Siegfried's too, if you ever wanted to get them for the kids again. It's a little closer than Germany, but not as much fun. =)
I totally empathize about the chronic hives... I dealt with that for over a year too. No one could tell me where they came from or why. The good news is they went away as randomly as they came. Hang in there.
Post a Comment