Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Handsome Husband


Happy Birthday, Rob! I know you just love me making a big deal about your Birthday :). I just wanted you to know how incredibly belssed I am to have you in my life. Here's your Birthday TOP TEN reasons why I adore you-


10- Your love of sports and most importantly our Beloved Utes!

9- I am in awe at how you care for and nurture our vegetable garden (I know it's not the right season)

8- I love how you get excited about camping and backpacking (can I also add Dutch Oven cooking)

7- I have come to love the time you spend on one of your passions in life...FOOTBALL

6- I love the silly faces you ONLY make for our son

5- I love the way you care for and deeply love Jackson

4- I love that the things that are important to me are important to you (I remember our conversation a couple nights ago)

3- I love how social you are...thank goodness for wonderful friends

2- I love that I married the man that has the trifecta; body, brains and spirituality

1- I love that you love your family and that you would do anything for us!


Happy Birthday! I hope this year holds many new and exciting adventures :)! Love you the MOST!

2 comments:

talonandanna said...

happy birthday rob. fun list megg. where was this pic taken, looks heavenly! :) see you guys tmrw.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found me in the blogging world! I love that you have a Jackson too! And YOUR Jackson is AMAZINGLY ADORABLE!! I went back and looked at all your pics that mohawk hair, those big eyes!! You are a lucky mama! Where are you all living at these days?