Jack is doing this funny worm crawl and he's started making all sorts of animal noises. He won't let me read any books to him that don't have animals in them. What a personality. Today his favorite animal sounds were, Monkey, Dog, Cat and Bee. I only got the Dog on video. We're off to the Zoo tomorrow for his Birthday...maybe he'll come back with new animal sounds. Enjoy these little videos! We'll have a 1st Birthday post soon.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Too cute! Max was born April 9th. So they are pretty close in age...when was Jacks? You can tell he is really thinking when you ask him what the cat says. Love the worm crawl...and Happy Birthday, can you believe we are almost 30! Crazy!
That's so cute! I especially love the worm crawl. Emmie has no desire to crawl. If she can't to something, it's like, "Ah - oh well - there's got to be something else around here I can play with."
Jack is adorable! Or should I say handsome. What a cutie! BTW, my mom was 39 forever. It's the new young!
Thanks for the videos, I've been dying to see that boy! I found myself making little faces at the computer screen and urging him on. :) My boys are coming up in a couple of weeks, but the fat lady has to stick around, I am fighting back waves of jealousy. By the way, he's not trying to crawl, he's simply perfected his break dancing. The boy is a natural!
Hey this is becca but i'm usin my dad's account and i finally decided to check out the whole blog thing. Can i please steal li'l jack? haha you won't miss him ;) you can have shanna in his stead. We'll just trade.
Post a Comment