Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Naptime

I should be doing everything BUT Blogging this morning...here I am. I just went to check on Jack because I didn't hear any movement in the crib- this is what I found. It made me laugh. I guess he doesn't like any light to disturb his sleep. Hope you have a great nap!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so jealous - there's nothing better than a nap in the summer with something over your eyes! Go Jack!

birdie said...

That's hilarious. Emmie loves to put her blanket over her face, too. Sometimes I wonder if she can breath under there, but she loves it.

I'll move the blanket when I go in and check on her, but when I come back it's always back on her face.

Addy said...

Jack and I are soul mates. It is getting light here at like 5:30 am and so I have to do the same thing. I can't believe he is already one. What a cutie!

missandyd said...

That is so cute. I love peeking in on Max and finding him in some weird position, totally out cold. I wish I was that sound of a sleeper!