Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Catch-Up for July

I know this is an ENORMOUS post, but I needed to get these pictures blogged. Here are some of the little fun-moments we've had for the past couple weeks. I never got our pictures from Jackson Hole, WY posted, so there's a couple of those, some fun over Pioneer Day and just some other random pics.

Bountiful Parade- never been before, but I sure will be going next year!
Jack was given this flag at the beginning of the Parade...he wouldn't let it go all night!
Fun floats at the Bountiful Parade.
Hiking up at Snowbird...it was a little snowy!
Handcart days with the ladies! Kezia and Emmie were Jack's dates for the festivities.
Chillin' at the Parade with Paige.

Hidden Falls in Jackson Hole.
I have to write a little blurb about this picture. A few years ago my mom and I went to visit my sister Abby in Washington DC while she was doing an internship there. One Saturday morning she took us to this little market, Eastside Market I think it's called. Anyhow, we waited in the rain for about an hour to eat this AMAZING breakfast. I had Blue-Buck pancakes, which are whole-wheat blueberry pancakes. Ever since eating those delicious pancakes I've tried to make them. Mine are good, but not as good as Eastside Market. So, I made them for Jack a couple weeks ago. After each bite he would say "MMM", I think he liked them too!
On top of the tram in Snowbird...Jackson loved the hike down. He is such a great little hiker- he LOVES his backpack and is so darling with anyone that is carrying him. Jack likes to give you pats on your head and encouraging little rubs on your back. What a joy he is to hike with!


4th of July Parade in Jackson Hole.
Felt Family in Jackson.
Jack on yet another hike! Aren't those boys lookers!




2 comments:

The Morley's said...

That is some serious catch up! Those Blue-buck pancakes look great on Jack!

Amanda said...

Fun, fun, fun - except for the mosquitos, of course. You guys rock, I would have stay in Park City for the WHOLE weekend.