Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What Have We Been Up To?

PLAYING in the Summer is SO HARD!! We've had a fun-filled last week and weekend. We spent some time with our cousins from AZ and Uncle Josh. Aunt Cheryl is ready to deliver little Jillian any day now, so she wasn't able to come- I hope she read a bunch of books and caught-up on sleep while her boys were gone.
Here's a list of all the fun times we had (we cashed a lot of FUN TICKETS- quoted by Grandpa Gary Felt)
- Spending time at the Zoo with Luke and Tommy
- Going to the Aquarium
- Eating LOTS of Ice cream
- Having a fun BBQ with the Staker family- Baby Jane you are SO precious!
- Playing at the Park and running through the fountains
- Having a great time with our Rogers cousins in Idaho
- Sending another cousin off on a mission- Frankfurt Germany will be blessed to have you there Spencer!
We really did have a fun week and weekend. We are just catching up quick before we head up to Jackson Hole for the week. We hope you all are enjoying your summer.
The pictures to document our fun tickets!
Roger's Family Reunion
2nd Cousins
Cousins Afton and Anna with Anna'a new baby!
Rob and Jackson in the Lake cooling off.
Ryan deciding if he wants to get in.
Alex giving Jack a WET KISS
Josh has a great talent of pushing both boys at the same time
Hanging out in the Bat Tent!

The Aquarium




3 comments:

birdie said...

So fun!! It looks like you guys are having a busy summer. I'll be up there in a few weeks, and we should all get together for a little lunch/play date w/ the girls and babies.

Jules Holbrook said...

You guys are serious fun-mongers. Does your mom know that she doesn't look a day over 30?

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the photos Megg. I've already saved them to my computer. I didn't let Josh take the camera in case a certain someone decided to make her appearance while he was gone. The boys had a riot and I'm so glad they got to go. I think the jealousy will wear off after I get to see you all again. I need to see that little boy of yours, he needs to be squeezed by me! I loved the napping picture, too. I can't believe you have any fun-tickets left! :)