This is a pretty fun tag, thanks Brooke!
4 Places I go over and over- TJ Maxx (gotta see what's new and what great finds I can't pass up), Jackson Hole, WY (family vacation time), Lake Blanche (this is because I love the scenery, but also Rob makes me do that hike at least once a year), REI (I have to see all the cool new camping stuff).
4 Favorite places to eat- Cinegrill (Oh gotta love great Italian food with a geriatric atmosphere, Ruth's Diner, Royal India (Chicken Tiki Masala ROCKS!), Belissimo Gellato (can't live without my Gellato).
4 Places I'd rather be- On a beach in Maui, Sleeping-in with nothing to wake up to, Backpacking in the Uintas, Playing cards with ALL of my family
4 TV shows I watch all the time- The Office, LOST, American Idol, Good Things Utah
I pass the love along to; Jane, Julie, Andrea & Cheryl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a fab tag. I'm going to have to get to it tomorrow, but just you wait - it's totally going to be worth the wait.
Anytime you can eat in a geriatric environment, you know you've hit the big time.
Yay! I just got tagged! (Unless you're talking about another Julie). I officially love the word "geriatric." Never would've thought to use it to describe a restaurant.
Cinegrill, Megg??? EEeeewwwww! Thanks for the tag, I could use something to keep me busy about now.
Post a Comment