Last night we had one of the best GNO's EVER!! My brother-in-law gave me some tickets (box seats actually-thanks, Rich) to the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK concert. Rad, I know! So I grabbed some of my girls and we went to PARTY 80's style! I can't say I ever was a big fan the first time around, but I did have a ton of fun singing along with the songs I did know. This reunion tour has brought out the teenage girl in many middle age women- and I think they were all at the E Center last night. Good times though! We danced, screamed and sung our little hearts out. Thanks ladies for the fun evening- it was really rejuvenating to be 13 again! BTW, the most musical part of the night was the opening band, Natasha Bedingfield (she was FANTASTIC)!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What an awesome night!! Thanks so much for the pictures. I have them up on my blog and few extras I snagged off the internet. How are we going to top that?? I am looking forward to it.
did you wear your stone wash pants and poof up your bangs?! ha ha
how fun!!
NICE! Lucky you. Did you get a signed poster to hang above your bed?
Post a Comment