Saturday, November 29, 2008

What's Happening?

Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL! We had a fun time hanging out with family and decorating our gingerbread houses (yearly tradition). In honor of the Utes undefeated season we did one house totally UTAH! Jack is loving his baths lately...he won't get out until he has turned into a prune. Here are the pictures to fill you all in on life at our house. (Thanks Misty for the pics of the game!)

Chris, Mike, Rob and Jack after the U game!
Me, April and Misty (PROUD OF OUR UTES)!

Bath Time!

GO UTES!

Gingerbread Houses

Seeing the Lights at Temple Square.

Jack would only eat off Grandpa's plate for Thanksgiving dinner.

My contribution to Thanksgiving.









3 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

Great looking pies Meggan -- and very cute houses...

Mom and Kenz said...

Great looking pies Meggan -- and very cute houses...

Addy said...

Okay, I'm going to ignore all of the Utes stuff - gag;) and just say that your pies are SO cute!! I tried pies this year and they turned out so ugly that I have some serious respect for cute pies. Good job!