The presents need wrapping, baking still needs to be done- are the Christmas cards out? How far away is Christmas? Honestly I can't wait! Yes, there is still a LOT to do, but oh how I love Christmas morning. I hope you all are enjoying the season. I'm trying to take some time out of all the TO DO'S and enjoy the meaning of Christmas- CHRIST. I've been listening to some of my choir cd's from college- it brings back such wonderful memories of singing around Christmas time. Music has always been an IV of the spirit for me. Anyhow, I pray that all of you are taking some time to feel what CHRISTmas is about.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Meggan! jack is getting so big! He has been fun to watch grow up...at least to this point. We are going to miss you guys! At least there are blogs to keep us up-to-date, right? Email me and I'll send you an invite to ours! tiffarbuckle@yahoo.com
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment