Monday, March 30, 2009

FHE Nite

Can I just say that I love Monday's because of FHE (Family Home Evening)! Confession time...Rob and I haven't always been the best at doing FHE, we always felt a little weird having a lesson and song with just the two of us. But now that Jack is around and loves to sing and learn new things, it is a blast. Tonight was no exception. We had a great lesson on Easter taught by Rob, Jack and I made the treat (white-chocolate popcorn), we sang songs, did actions and had family prayer. I just have to say I know the prayer thing is getting through to Jack because he kneels down and says AMEN before he gets into his crib at night or even before a nap. I hope you all had a great Monday night!

3 comments:

talonandanna said...

sweet little jack. it's so fun to see them learn things of spiritual essence, it tugs at the heart strings doesn't it! :)

Addy said...

Sounds like so much fun. I am excited for Conor to get a little older so that we can have a good excuse/reminder to do it. THanks for the good example! I'm going to be in Utah for a week over Easter and I would love it if you could guys could come up to my parents house, maybe for lunch or something.

Marni Bown said...

I hear you on the FHE with just the little fam. It is nice now b/c the kids can help with the lessons. Maui, why did we not discuss this? How fun and I am so jealous. I sent over an invite to my blog too. matt and suzy are on there too.