Thursday, September 10, 2009

Can't Stop Thinking...


There are just a handful of books that I've read that have really made an impact in my life. I just finished one that I can't stop thinking about. I know it is a good book when I think about the characters and wonder what they are doing, or I think what would so-and-so do in this situation. I have to admit when I read I want to escape and live in a alternate world for a while. "These is My Words" was such an incredible book, full of hardship, love, and great perseverance. Most of all I was impressed with Sarah the main character...she is such a ROCK. Knowing that there are women in the world who rise above all despite being given a lot more than their fair share of trials gives me power to know that truly anything is possible. If you need a good book to pick-up this is most definitely one!

3 comments:

Misty said...

One of my all-time fav's. I have the sequel if you want it.

Wright's said...

"These is My Words" is my favorite book. I think about it all the time. I can't remember laughing and crying so much while reading a book.

The Lymans said...

I just reserved it at the library. I can't wait!