
I just came across a blog from a friends...blog stalking I know, but I was so touched. You know in olden days that women used to sit in a RED TENT and talk and rally around one another. Women in the 1950's had their friends/neighbors that they would chat with over the fence. Now we have moved to a whole new age where we rally together and glean from one another via our computers. I know the intimacy of face-to-face communication is less, but we are still being connected and uplifted. I am grateful for inspiring words from real women who want to better not only their lives but all women.
The title of this post is a quote I grabbed off of this new Blog, BLOOM. "Living the life you've imagined". Are you living the life you've imagined? I've been contemplating those words...and I can honestly answer, YES! I have been so blessed with so many things, but most important to me is my family, friends and my beliefs. I'm excited to rally with a new set of women, who I don't know, but will soon come to through this new and exciting age of technology. To quote BLOOM again, "we believe in evolution - that getting from where we are to what we imagine is a process." May you all be blessed in the process that we call life...and may we all grow the life that we imagined!
1 comment:
That is awesome. I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment