Even though we love our Aggies, I would have been a little sad to see the Utes lose. We have to stay loyal to to USU but the Utes are our second favorite team and we can't wait for the upcoming season. Jack is so cute, maybe someday I'll see him in person.
I'm going to keep a running list of some funny things that have come out of our child's mouth as of late...
-During our family prayer last night Jack was helping Rob say the prayer and Rob said "help us to stay healthy" in which Jack replied "help us to eat our mushrooms and tomatoes"
-Jackson looking into the rearview mirror of the car was a little sad and told me that he had sad eyebrows.
-"Mom do you think Heavenly Father and Jesus like to play the Wii?"
-J: "Mom this pen doesn't work it need batteries"
Me: "No Jack you are just using a white pen on white paper silly"
-J: "Mom"
Me: "Yes, Jack"
J: "I NEED some Chocolate to make me feel better"
Me: "You do?"
J: "Yes, PLEASE!"
Me: "You bet!"
-Jack asked me if he could play the Wii and I told him no. He then proceeded to say: "Okay then, here are my options- I can play with trains, cars, toys, read books" I said trying not to laugh, "Yes Jack those are all good OPTIONS."
-I was at the store in the dressing room trying on some skirts. Jack was in there with me, he looked up at me and said, "Mom, you look like a princess". Ahhh, that melted my heart!
-I got a message late one Sunday night from the Nursery leader at church. She said that during singing time Jack was singing some different words to the song, "If you're happy and you know it". They were on the verse, "If you're happy and you know it shout hooray", well, the words coming out of Jack's mouth were, "If you're happy and you know it shout, GO UTES". We couldn't be more proud :)!
-Monday all day Jack kept asking to play the Wii. I told him we were going to play for FHE later that night. We'll at least five times during the day he runs into the family room and gets on his knees and folds his arms and says "I'm ready for FHE". You think he wanted to play the Wii- or was he that excited for FHE?
2 comments:
Even though we love our Aggies, I would have been a little sad to see the Utes lose. We have to stay loyal to to USU but the Utes are our second favorite team and we can't wait for the upcoming season. Jack is so cute, maybe someday I'll see him in person.
too cute- those two are buddies! here's to a great season! :)
Post a Comment