Monday, December 14, 2009

Split Personality



This child can be so charming, sweet, loving and kind...and then his EVIL twin comes out. Is this normal for a two year old, or does he seriously have a split personality?

5 comments:

TaylorClan said...

I like to consider it normal, since that's pretty much how it goes at our house these days too!

talonandanna said...

i'd like to tell you that it's not normal, but i can't say it's so. :) i think it's pretty typical. i once heard in a child psychology class that (especially at this age) their little brains are firing synapses at such rapid pace that they can sometimes be all over the map! LOL

The Lymans said...

I could have written this post with a different child in the picture. I'm sorry--but even Jack's "evil twin" looks sweet!

aftonelam said...

I am glad that you have one to, my Evie is so sweet and then TURNS!

Mom and Kenz said...

Normal... and if you ever have a girl it come back when hormones start flowing! Not sure how my mom survived me sometimes.