Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You Know You're Pregnant When...

You know you're pregnant when...
- You start to put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard.
- You start to get "emotional" watching Football with your husband.
- You drop just about everything!
- You can't remember simple words like, well I can't seem to remember :)
- Dill pickles dipped in ranch dressing tastes AWESOME!
- Your FAT pants become the ONLY pants.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Ha Ha. I think my low was a few months before Emma was born. I went to see Star Wars Episode III and wanted to (I think actually did) cry not once, but twice!! It was Star Wars for goodness sake!

Abby said...

Um I LOVE dill pickles with ranch ALWAYS!!! That is like my favorite snack ever!

Mom and Kenz said...

You are so funny! Unfortunately the 1st four items on the list are problems I have... and I'm not even pregnant!