Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Packing Peanut Party!

Ever since Jack was born I have been taking him to work with me a couple days a week. We only go for a couple hours at a time. For the most part he is really, really good. He gets to have time to play in "Grandma & Grandpa's Office", hang out with Aunt Abby and Uncle Bear. He helps me do my work by pushing buttons on the fax machine and getting any paper that comes out of the printer. He plays and watches shows on the computer- he has a good time and so do I. We both get an out for the day, I get adult interaction and he gets LOTS of attention.
A couple weeks ago he had been playing on the Dock with Uncle Bear and was having so much fun with the packing peanuts. I thought it would be a good idea to bring some of the peanuts up into the office and let him play while I was finishing up...GOOD IDEA, NO WAY! It was a MESS, total DISASTER, but he was SO HAPPY. So I guess the next hour that I spent cleaning it up was all worth it :).




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like he had a great time!