Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wallace & Gromit



I have always been a fan of the Wallace & Gromit movies. Whitty, funny, goofy and my personal favorite British humor disguised as a children's show. When perusing the video section of our grocery store a couple months ago I came across some great oldie but goodie ones. I bought all they had and put them on for Jack to watch. That child LAUGHED OUT LOUD through most of the 45 min. show! He talked about it for days after, asking to watch "Gromit". When he finishes watching one of the shows I can always count on him asking for some "Cheese and Crackers" and or "Toast Gromit".



One quick little story- a couple weeks ago I was getting Jack ready for the day and he put his hands up to his ears and pulled them out and said, "Mom, look I'm Wallace". How is it that at 2 years old you can pick out a distinctive feature on someone and them imitate it, curious? Needless to say, it is fun to share something that you enjoy with your children and have them enjoy it too.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Jack is getting so big. I was just looking at previous posts. He's quite the little athlete already!

Misty said...

My kids have loved Wallace and Grommit! The movie was a little long but still. Cheese ....

Alta said...

So cute, and what a great idea! I love Wallace and Grommit as well, I am sure my kids will too.

talonandanna said...

too cute. :)