Monday, November 16, 2009

We Are Thrilled to Announce...

It's a BOY! Jack's going to have a little BROTHER! Baby Brother will be joining our family this Spring!

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! What great news!

Tiffany said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations!! When are you due?

Misty said...

That's so great, Meggan! You found out earlier, huh? Fetal fotos or something? Love that. :)

talonandanna said...

little jack will be such a fantastic big brother! so happy for your family! :)))))))))))))

Rachel said...

A family full of boys is just what Rob needs! Congratulations that is exciting news.

Wright's said...

Congrats! I didn't even know. I always wanted a brother for Grayson. You'll love having boys together.

The Lymans said...

You are great at keeping a secret and hiding morning sickness! Congratulations!!

Sarah said...

Congrats!! Are you coming to Dallas with your parents in January? It would be so fun to see you again

Emily said...

Congratulations! So happy for you guys!

Jules Holbrook said...

Didn't even know you were pregnant, but that's awesome!!! I like boys. Congratulations!

Jenny G. said...

I am so excited!!!! I can't wait for another darling nephew! Wahooo!!!

gordon, cindy and carter said...

Congrats!! We didn't even know you were pregnant, that's so exciting!!

Mom and Kenz said...

Ok... so I missed the boy announcement. That is so cool! Congrats!

Addy said...

Congratulations! I know some people like the surprise, but I love finding out and planning. Jack will love having a brother to play with, I'm sure.