Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall Happenings

This Fall we've been from one end of the valley to the next. We've had LOTS of fun with friends exploring pumpkin patches and witches homes. I love Fall. I love the change in weather, the sound of the leaves crunching under your feet. I love pulling out the garden and harvesting the last bit of vegetables.

This Halloween was spent at the Utah Football game, but as you can see from the below picture Jack wasn't too excited about his Elephant costume. Some battles are just not worth it. He was MUCH happier at the game watching out for Swoop and eating candy than walking around Trick-Or-Treating, battling the costume. Happy Fall!




Ariyah, Jackson, Treyden & Rylan.






Jack, Olivia, Luke, Sophie & Cameron.

















1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

So fun!! Jackson was such a cute elephant. I think we went to the same pumpkin patch. You are such a fun Mom. I hope to see you tomorrow. If not we should get the kids together. We would love to see you. PS I am finding more and more greys too!! Tell Abby we need to have a girls night to fix it.