Monday, November 23, 2009

Things I Can't Live Without!

Here are some things that I can't seem to live without lately...

- Eucerine lotion (I am applying at least twice a day, gotta love living in a desert).
- My Slippers. Don't be surprised if you see them on me while I'm at the grocery store-I LOVE them that much!
- My big, soft robe. It goes on first thing in the morning :)!
- The space heater in the kitchen. Old home=drafty cold kitchen in the morning and late at night. :)
- My stack of Books...right now I think I am reading 4 books. I should just focus on one and maybe I'd finish one of them right?
- My RED Blackberry...I had no idea last year when Rob got me one that I'd use it as much as I do. I LOVE having the Internet and my email on me at all times.
- My RED Laptop. It might be the color, but having a laptop is GREAT! I seem to be on it checking my favorite sites and blogs daily :)!

No comments: