Thursday, February 11, 2010

Looking Forward to Heart-Day

I've had a love/hate relationship with Valentines Day for a LONG time. It's a fun day to eat candy and decorate anything and everything in red and pink, but it can also be the one reminder that you are lonely and have no certain someone to share it with. In high school and college it was one day I really hated- even if there was a special someone to share it with. The thought of having to be romantic and mushy just killed me. In elementary school however I LOVED it. I loved decorating my Valentines Day box and I adored all the Valentines that were given and received. This year I am actually looking forward to it. Maybe it because I've had my house decorated with red yummy hearts since after Christmas was taken down, or it could be the fact that Rob is out of town and my heart just yearns for him to be home and near me. Whatever the reason- I can't wait!

No comments: